Workshop with Nikoloz Kapanadze
CES @ Fabrika Christmas Fair
Alexander Imnadze Workshop
CES Graduation Day 2016
CES Filmmakers meeting with film-Director Nino Kirtadze
Visual Programming in Max/MSP/Jitter
Learn What You Love
Fundraising Manager Needed!
Creative Education Studio is seeking for an amazing, prolific and talented person as Fundraising Manager, to join our team a freelance basis. This role requires a high level of creativity, detail-orientation, great writing, presenting and project managing skills.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
– Develop fundraising /communicational strategy/proposals for each programme that requires funding.
– Build on relationships with existing supporters, writing reports to meet deadlines and submitting further applications for funding.
– Manage and lead the identification of approaches and foundations building on an annual calendar of key prospects.
– Write tailored applications, addressing grant-making priorities or requirements as specified by foundations.
– Build a corporate partnership network, suggesting a number of ways to build on these relationships, maximising engagement with employees at all levels.
– Contribute new ideas for fundraising and identify suitable funding initiatives, calls for proposals etc.
– Produced detailed annual action plans on specific areas of responsibility outlined above, identifying areas for growth and development and outlining measurable objectives.
– Objectively review the success and achievements against agreed targets, identifying strengths, weaknesses and areas for development.
– Coordinate with all internal and external stakeholders and donors
– Manage a project calendar and create detailed proposals for all events, including timelines, vendors, staffing, and budgets.
– Develop and manage the cultivation of major donor prospects by instigating face to face meetings, managing and developing their relationship
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
– University degree BA/BS
– Minimum 2 years’ experience on the similar position/field
– Excellent communication and presentation skills required to build relationships with potential donors. (Georgian, English)
– Proven record of successful applications for substantial funding grant-making bodies
– Demonstrable ability to develop relationships with Corporate partners and donors
– Demonstrable knowledge of Donors in Georgia giving in general and with an education and culture
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
until 15th January 2016.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Application without cover letter won’t be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
FX Boad Architecture workshop from Levan Shanshiashvili
Digital Sketchin workshop from Lado Kobakhidze
PHOTOMANIPULATE WORKSHOP from Gega Nizharadze
Max/MSP & Max for Live vorkshop series in CES organized by CITY SOUNDS
Tutor-Bernt Isak Waerstad (Norway)
9-15 September 2015
Dr. Love Workshop
CES Graduation Day 2015
Talks with Thomas Fehlmann
App Republic Workshop
Talks with Ivan Dorn
Workshop with Koka Nikoladze
Workshop with Korablove
Presentation of Klangendum & short performance by the X Static Tics
CES for GeoAIR
Workshop with Ketty Van Doln
Sound as a medium in fine arts
Workshop with DJ Scientist
CES Spring Fest 2014 (Graduation Day)
Host-Tbilisi Sailing Club.
CES Spring Fest Event Activities:
1. Street Art
3. Flea Market
5. CES Certificate “Ceremony”
7. Live+DJ Sets
Goldierocks visiting CES
On 24th of April 2014 Samantha Hall AKA Goldierocks visited CES.
Stare at DJ 017 from CES with Kid Jesus and Rezo Glonti
6 July, 2013-Koka Nikoladze workshop "Music Prog
30 June, 2013-Dr. Love workshop about "Street-Art and Stencils"
12 March, 2013-Ilia Ludovich's Workshop "Stop Motion"
30 December-CES is giving a prize on Electronaut 2012
23 November-Stare at DJ 006 from CES
If you are into music or design, this is for you.
16:00 Music Production-Nika Kocharov
16:30 DJ Course-Nika Japaridze
17:30 Graphic design-Niki Getsadze
18:00 Web design-Niki Getsadze
18:30 AutoDesk 3Ds Max-Levan Lapachi
If you are interested please contact us:
225 2002; 599 318262
Nino Ramishvili 5, Tbilisi
Workshop from Koka Nikoladze
General talk about SOUND; Sound analysis (in frames of music production); OpenMusic; Music management (current streaming, politics of music, career development options)
Don't miss out.
Stare at DJ 004 from CES
CES invitation on the 21st of April, 17:00 for “MV Directors’ Cut” presentation day. Course leader, graduate of New-York film academy, film and promo media director-Nino Tavartkiladze will take you throe the details of MV Directors’ Cut 3 month program.
If you like to be part of the presentation day, please leave your contact details.
On the 16th of Fabruary we started DJ course. It takes place every Tusday and Friday at 19:30-21:00.
Now you can take express load from our partner TBC bank, to cover your CES course expense.
Register for DJ course till 23rd of February 2012 and get 10% off.
On the 23rd of January we started Degital Media course. It takes place every Wednesday 20:00-22:00 and Saturday 12:00-14:00.
On the 16th of January we started Audiology course. It takes place every Monday and Thursday at 20:00-22:00. During the year me plan to have some masterclasses and open lessons. Please, follow the news block for upcoming dates.