VJ Course is a 2 month program for novice VJs.
The Course will enable participants to get acquainted with popular media programs and continue their activity independently.
VJ Course teaching process covers/involves:
- History of VJ-ing, theory, ways of usage/utilization and capabilities.
- Various/different video signals, their usage, characteristics/features and technical differences.
- Various video formats, their development, enhancement/expansion, codecs and extension/corversions.
- After Effect basic.
- Design/manufacturing and export of own product using After Effect.
- Familiarization of Resolume interface.
- Familiarization and utilization/use of After Effect plugins and presets. Looping of created/prepared videolooping and using Resolume generative looping projects.
- Connecting/associationg Resolume: to monitors, led-screens and projects. Mapping cintrollers.
- Working with Resolume masks, sound reaction bpm sinc, cue point. Withderawal of sound from the mixer.
- Setting up/formation of Resolume forms and mapping, connection of different programs through syfon.
- Familiarization of Arkaos Grand VJ, Modul 8 VDMX.