Tutor: Lado Kobakhidze
Duration: 3 month
Hours: 4 hours per week
Price: 1140 GEL
This 3-month course covers theoretical and practical parts of digital sketching, in which students will learn about traditional and modern tendencies sketching trends, master the method of digital sketching.
Within the 3-month course, covering 24 lessons will be divided into 4 stages.
Stage one: Basic principles of traditional sketching:
* Ability to build perspective / perception of space.
* Segmentation/anatomy of the object.
* Distribution of composition.
* Perception of shape and volume through a marker.
Stage two: basic principles of digital sketching:
* Method of digital sketching and ways of using auxiliary digital tools.
* Process of sketching using Sketchbook / Photoshop.
* Role of digital sketching in the process of design elaboration/method of visual development of the idea.
Stage three: ability/skill of forming a shape:
* Ability of perceiving reflection and shades / surface finish.
* Sketch environment/scenario.
* Analysis of various outstanding concept artists and designers (source of inspiration).
* 2D Rendering to convey an idea as realistically as possible(according to shape, style and material).
Artists, designers, students aiming to master high professional sketching skills, which includes both traditional and modern (digital) applications and methods, as well as professional development of the design and creative process.