Game Music Audio Basics
Tutor: Alexander Chokhonelidze
Duration: 2 months
Hours: 4 hours per week
Price: 800 GEL
Language: Georgian / English
Related Courses: Ableton Live / Music Production with hint of Songwriting / Songwriting & Music Production / Sound Engineering
The aim of the course is to share relevant knowledge and practical habits about music composition for games, related programs and detailed information about games industry with our students, which involves imparting the following information to students:
1. Typology of games and related audio, knowledge of composition processing for various platforms.
2. Interactive digital environment and audio.
3. Development of architecture of games and technical platforms.
4. Game industry related terminology, planning, contracts, creating demo, testing and rendering.
5. Create 8-bit, foley, ambient sound effects and use the background sound effects library, sound effects when working with animation.
6. Integrating audio effects into the game engine after UNITY.
7. Introduction to Middleware (FMod, Wwise)
8. General introduction to game engines.
To join the course, you must have knowledge of any DAW (Ableton Live, Cubase, Logic, FL...) and the ability to create and record audio tracks.
After successful completion of the course, students will be able to work as a game sound engineer, producer.